Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I recently ran across identical greeting cards which two of my three sisters sent to me a few Christmas seasons back. The message meant a lot to me as my one sister has now spent her first of all her Christmases in the presence of Jesus. I just felt like I should share the beauty and truth in the words of this card. The newly added pic at the top of my blog is one I recently took of sunset behind the Chapel at Willow Valley Resort in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.

SOMETHING IN THE FLURRY
OF THE SEASON
MAY WE FIND
TIME TO DREAM
ABOUT THAT BLESSED HOLY NIGHT
THAT CHANGED THE WORLD...

TIME TO WONDER
ABOUT THE AWESOMENESS
OF THE DAY HE COMES AGAIN...

TIME TO REMEMBER
THE TRUTHS HE TAUGHT
AND EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR US...

TIME TO GIVE THANKS WITH ALL OUR HEARTS
THAT GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD.

WISHING YOU
THE GIFT OF
TIME
TO SHARE WITH HIM
AT CHRISTMAS
AND ALL THROUGH
A BLESSED NEW YEAR.


(Author Unknown but published by THE WORD in the USA)

No comments: