Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My answers...

All About Me?


If you haven't posted about yourself yet, copy and paste to your blog and fill in your own answers! :)

Terri's Answers:


A) Four Jobs I've had in my life:
1.) Security Guard and salesclerk in department stores
2.) Darkroom Tech for the local newspapers
3.) Bank teller & new acounts representative
4.) Sr. Mortgage Counselor

B) Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1.) October Sky
2.) Facing the Giants
3.) The Notebook
4.) Fox and the Hound


C) Four Places I have lived:
1.) Street
2.) Forest Hill
3.) Street
4.) Edgewood and soon back to Street again!

D) Four TV Shows I watch:
1.) Extreme Makeover Home Edition
2.) Deal or no deal
3.) CMT countdown
4.) The Local Morning Show


E) Four Places I have been on vacation:
1.) Puerto Rico
2.) Gatlinburg, Tennessee
3.) Florida
4.) In 2000 camped across America in just 25 days


F) Four People Who call Me Regularly:
1.) Mom
2.) My sisters
3.) Esther
4.) Kipper


G) Four of my favorite foods:
1.) Shrimp
2.) Filet Mignon
3.) Mom Mom Esther's Pinto Beans w/homemade cornbread
4.) Lasagna


H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1.) With Jesus
2.) At a spa getting the royal treatment
3.) Sunning on an Hawaiian Beach
4.) Touring Israel


I) Four friends that I think will respond:
1.) April
2.) Lindsey
3.) Debbie
4.) Carolynne

J.) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1.) Getting healthy spiritually,physically and emotionally
2.) Building and moving to our new home
3.) Pursuing my photography at college and in the field
4.) Teaching and traveling with our kids

Now copy and paste into your blog area or email to me directly, changing the answers to reflect your responses. Leave a comment to let us know you have responded.

1 comment:

April said...

Well...I didn't realize shrimp was a favorite of yours! I've been gone too long.

For some reason blogger is not allowing me to copy your text...only the whole blog page.