Saturday, July 14, 2007

Ever just wish you had stayed in bed?

Yesterday was Friday the 13th again...same as the day after my sister's death just three months back...HOWEVER I AM NOT SUPERSTITIOUS! God has blessed my life and I am sure He has spared me from so much more than I will ever know on this side of eternity!

Yesterday, I had a day sorta like this "youtube" bit! SOMEHOW...a harbinger (spring clip) on my HUGE keychain detached and I lost the remote that locks/unlocks my SUV. More importantly I lost an expensive SanDisk compact flash (media) with over 200 priceless and irreplaceable digital photos on it! I don't care about the $ part of it but the sentimental part of me is tormented that these pics of my dearly departed sister's boys (Josh's graduation and Kyle's first camp experience)as well as some Father's Day and other shots I simply cannot duplicate or restage - ARE ALL LOST!

PLEASE PRAY that someone whoever has these items will soon step forward with them! I am "heart sick" about the whole situation and just keep breaking down and crying over yet another loss! I know everyone dislikes loss...well I HATE LOSS. I have had my moments -major losses over the years and the past few months (to over a year now). Frankly, am weary like David was in the Psalms!

I recognize that this is all in God's hands...I need to accept "His ways are not mine". I have plans but He is the one WHO IS in ultimate control. I have learned a valuable lesson about guarding priceless things! I am confident that my Lord knows the location of all my losses - for sure!

If you too need a laugh...watch this clip!

No comments: