Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Greta has been gone 5 months...

It has been five months today since my sister passed and some days it now seems even harder to face the loss than others. Today has been one of those days...just difficult to face.

By now I am sure people are just tired of seeing, hearing and feeling me grieve. If you have not lost your sister or closest friend then do not judge me. I am not "getting over this" folks so just ignore me if my emotional state is more than you can stand. My true loved ones understand and accept that I am going through the valley of the shadow of death and love me just the same...unconditionally...like Jesus does!

Here is the link to the web page that hosts the tribute our family pulled together, and Bill produced, to share at Greta's home going service. It is different from the one you may have watched online at the website that hosted her obituary. This one reflects the song and words that she wanted to be shared...honoring God's hand on her for her lifetime.

I will warn you it is a tear-jerker. She specifically asked me to remember this song for "her time" and miraculously I was able to eventually recall it.




No comments: