Monday, September 3, 2007

Our Labor Day~ Baby Girl's TV Debut



As you can see from the picture of our four offspring...we spent our Labor Day afternoon at the Maryland State Fair. It was a warm and crowded but the kids enjoyed themselves. In fact the 2 and 1/2 year old and her funnel cake made the evening news for a nano of a second!

Here is a pic and the link to the news video of Jillian on the WJZ-TV 13 News this evening. You'll need to pay close attention at the 1:25 point...don't blink or you'll be sure to miss her!

As you can also see...she did some climbing on a cool wall at the fair. She was so very tuckered out she napped all the way home and slept right through the news report...thus missing her TV debut! Don't you know she got a real thrill watching herself on the computer this evening?! Sadly they did not replay her on the late night news. :(

I have to say right here and now...this weekend was a far cry from the Labor Day weekend, a few years back, when I was carrying Baby Girl in my belly. During my pregnancy I had a serious health scare with a blood clot the docs found in my neck! "We" spent several days in the hospital for treatment. I thank God for sparing both of us and bringing us to this healthy point in life!

Whether my life story ever becomes a blockbuster movie, best-selling book or just a blip on the nightly news...my life has been blessed...truly...beyond all earthly measure and that is good news to me!

2 comments:

Reid said...

Her poise,... her charisma... She is obviously a gifted actress!!

Terri said...

Reid,
I know in the Jones family consuming food is a natural gift but truthfully she is a budding actress...gets that from the other contributor to her DNA!

All four kids are in musicals next weekend...I might graduate to a youtube production if all goes well or especially great "if not"!

Terri