Friday, May 25, 2007

The most amazing ten minutes

My cousin, Lindsey, posted a link on her blog to this "you tube" video. To say that it is moving would be a huge understatement! I can say, without any reservation, that it is among the most amazing 10 minutes I have spent on the computer -ever!

I have added a sidebar from YOUTUBE...
so if you click on the third window pane you can watch this

So, remove any distractions, turn on your speakers, sit back and receive this piece of peace into your spirit!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYTIWcXbYfY



Matthew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Psalm 34:18
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


AMEN!

No comments: